Full Moon Ritual
Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Blessings! With the energies of a full Harvest Moon, and an eclipse – the goddess continues to rise on the Earth as we reclaim the elements of the feminine lost to a dominating human world. Men and women everywhere are opening to the possibility of a more compassionate world, and this... View Article
Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Blessings!
With the energies of a full Harvest Moon, and an eclipse – the goddess continues to rise on the Earth as we reclaim the elements of the feminine lost to a dominating human world. Men and women everywhere are opening to the possibility of a more compassionate world, and this can be celebrated at its finest on a full moon which represents the intuition of the feminine in all of us.
With the moon in Pisces, we can also bring that fluid, yin feminine energy into our consciousness by considering a full moon ritual. It doesn’t have to be complicated, but one that you will enjoy and feel right with. Remember every bit of energy we send out into the world has a pathway and you can add yours to the millions of people sending love out to humanity, mother earth and her creatures.
1. Clear your energy. Imagine standing under a silver waterfall and allow all negative and non-serving energies to be washed away. Make a declaration of sovereignty (freedom) and stand in your truth.
2. Create a sacred space. Find a quiet place to sit, declutter and clean, place crystals or other special items around you.
3. Light the candle, fill one small bowl with water – place both in front of you, along with the other empty bowl.
4. Take a few deep breaths, centre yourself and then begin to write on the piece of paper what you wish to release from your life, what limiting beliefs you want to be free from, what no longer serves you or what you want to let go of.
5. When you have finished your list, sign and date the page. This gives it more intention.
6. Breathe deep into your heart and declare “I now let this go. And so it is.” Then place one corner of the piece of paper over the candle allowing the flame to light your page (throw the page into the empty bowl as it burns) watching the flames consume what you are releasing, the smoke taking your intention to the Universe. Please note: if your piece of paper struggles to light or burn, please consider if you are really ready to let this go! Only when you are willing to let go will the page burn – the faster the flames, the more willing you are to let it go.
7. Then place your hands in the bowl of water. Signifying cleansing of the old and opening to the new.
8. Remove your hands from the water and take a deep breath. Sit in silence for a moment. You may want to keep your candle burning for a while as you sit,allowing inspiration to spark.
If this all sounds complicated just do it your way…the above is lovely to do with a group of people- and don’t forget to take your crystals outside and bathe them in the moonbeams…