Raise Your Frequency
Raise your frequency at the end of the year in conjunction with the New Moon. A powerful cosmic refresher! What does this mean? Your vibration is your personal energy frequency. It is a culmination of every life you have ever lived, every thought you have ever had and every action you have ever performed. It... View Article
Raise your frequency at the end of the year in conjunction with the New Moon. A powerful cosmic refresher!
What does this mean?
Your vibration is your personal energy frequency. It is a culmination of every life you have ever lived, every thought you have ever had and every action you have ever performed. It is the energy that surrounds and permeates every cell in your body. Your vibration is your divine signature, your soul essence, and it is unique only to you.
“Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realise it.” – Osho
The law of nature that states everything has a vibration. If you’ve taken a chemistry class you probably remember learning about atoms, and that everything is made up of atoms. These atoms are in a constant state of motion, and depending on the speed of these atoms, things appear as a solid, liquid, or gas. Sound is also a vibration and so are thoughts. Everything that manifests itself in your life is there because it matches the vibration from your own thoughts. We are literally what think! This soul path is unique to us bringing in our own lessons to clear, transmute and heal at a time that is just perfect for each individual.
Eventually the planet will separate into two versions of itself through vibration, according to the fascinating work of Dolores Cannon. One will remain in the lower 3D consciousness of fear and negativity as it is now, while a whole “New Earth” will be created of a 5D consciousness that will resonate with positive vibrations, unity and love consciousness and awakening. There are huge signs of this individual and collective awakening now.
With the coming of the last New Moon of this incredible year of huge shifts we can really work towards moving into new ground and leaving behind all that no longer serves us.
The New Moon gives us the opportunity for new beginnings. It is a time of embracing new projects, ideas, plans, thoughts, relationships and the changes we wish to invite into our lives. It is a time of seeding intentions and of opening to the new possibilities that are brought by another lunar cycle.
The New Moon offers us a time of hope, a time of faith and renewal of our commitments. It brings us a fertile place to start fresh and to remind us that no matter what there is always rebirth waiting on the horizon.
It reminds us also to check in with ourselves and to let go of what is no longer in alignment with our path, our purpose and our dreams. It tells us that in order for us to bring all that we want into being, we need to clear away what is no longer serving us and make room for what is to flow into our lives.
Mantra: ‘’I am renewed with this New Moon. I am replenished. I am open to new beginnings. I am grateful.’’
Some High Frequency Tips
- Play outside. Often.
- Play with children and animals.
- When you wake, affirm that you feel positive.
- When you wake, affirm that you are breathing therefore grateful! J
- Lose the programming from newspapers and tv. Find alternative sources of information. Read uplifting articles and books.
- Listen to high frequency music (528 or 432hz) chant, sing and hum.
- Slow down, relax more.
- Connect to your true feelings and personal truth. Recognise that you will experience negative thoughts, these are normal. The trick is to make the darkness conscious. Direct your conscious mind.
- Love yourself more
- Open your heart space to all life not just some, mostly yourself and your self talk. Make sure your self talk is a loving conversation. This is the practice of ‘ahimsa’.
- Feel abundant even when challenged.
- Clear out the unwanted ‘stuff’ in your home.
- Eat organic whole food, colourful food from the ground that has been warmed by the sun. Plants and fruits are life giving food, eat more of them! Drink purified water. Introduce some superfoods like spirulina, chia seeds, cinnamon and edamame beans.
- Find a form of exercise that suits you, gardening is a great way to connect with the Earth and physically demanding.
- Be creative. Play more. Express yourself through writing, knitting, reading poetry, cooking painting, dancing. The list is endless.
- Practice acts of kindness and unconditional love. It will be selfless but will return to you.
- Give without over giving.
- Be conscious of your thoughts… they are shaping you.
- Clear regularly, either physically and spiritually or both. Speak your truth. Be open to letting go of habits and beliefs. Detox all from your life that is ready to go. Cut cords and make attempts to clear your karmic ties, ancestral baggage and contracts so that you can return to Source in this lifetime (if you would like to).
- Limit or remove alcohol, cigarettes, drugs and chemicals or over processed food.
- Conserve your own personal energy, declare yourself a true sovereign being. Others may not take your energy or abuse your boundaries.